Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Schedule

Hello everyone! Are you ready for this?? (Drum rolls) Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the first of the GO TELL updates!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be serving as an intern with GO TELL Ministries this summer. It is going to be absolutely a-mazing.
So far, God has already proven faithful (of course.) I looked up flights with AA this morning and discovered that a one way ticket from here to Atlanta is only about $99. I have yet to find out how much it costs to get from KY to Houston, but I know that God has gone before me and that it will be taken care of. How exciting is it to know that God Almighty cares enough about us to plan things for us and use us to further His kingdom?? Pretty exciting if you ask me. :-)

I got my schedule for the summer and will be travelling all over the place this summer. I'll be working camps in Virginia and Kentucky, as well as spending time in Georgia before heading down to Honduras. It's going to be absolutely insane, but I am SOOOOOO psyched.

Well, that's all for now. Look for another update soon. Please pray for me!!


~Allison~

PS I'm still working on getting together all the funds I need for the summer. If you want to donate, please visit http://www.gotellministries.com, click on the INTERNS link, scroll down a bit and click on the "Support Your Intern" link. :-)

1 comment:

OjOs cerrados said...

preguntaste...
"¿por qué no te interesa la religion?"
te respondo...
no me interesa nada que no pueda ver. Vivo con una familia religiona, voy a un colegio religioso, y ya estoy cansado de todo eso!, no creo en Dios, no creo en nada, y me aburre todo eso. Me gusta mas vivir mi vida cada día a mi manera y con mis propias reglas.
:)

ohhhh!!! ustedes estan pensando en el verano!!!
a mi hace un mes (aproximadamente) se me terminaron las summer holidays :(
QUIERO QUE SEA VERANO!
I ♥ summer!!!