Friday, September 2, 2011

Photoblog Challenge

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! I am very excited. Know why? Because it's a 3 day weekend!!! The only thing better than Labor Day weekend is Thanksgiving Break. And the only thing better than Thanksgivng Break is Spring Break. And the only thing better than Spring Break is Christmas Break. And the only thing better than Christmas Break is... you guessed it, the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! But I digress.

Yesterday I was going to start a 30 day photography challenge. But the assignment for Day 1 was a self-portrait. And after I got home from work, I slept for two hours, woke up to say goodbye to my husband (stupid football game and friends who like to watch the stupid football game), and then pretty much just sat on the couch, waiting for it to be late enough for me to justify going back to bed. So I took my self portrait with my phone on the way to work. And I'm going to post Day One and Day Two today. But not now. I haven't taken the Day 2 photo yet. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to be, but I have my camera with me at school today. So I'll get it and then I will blog it. Be excited. I'm sure it will be epic. Or not. But at least it will help me get some pictures on this thing. I realize that my blog is extremely picture deficient. That's probably because my life is really photo-op deficient.

Anyway, without further ado, please allow me the pleasure of introducing you to the Metamorphosis 30 Day Photography Challenge. *drum roll*



No comments: