Friday, June 6, 2008

A Message From Allison!

Hey everyone! I am writing tonight from Norcross, GA.

We've been here for almost 3 days now, learning everything we can about how to be a youth camp staffer. It's been SO crazy busy, but it's been wonderful. All of the other interns are so great. I can tell we're probably going to get along famously. : )

Tomorrow we will load the truck and pile into the cars and high tail it to Toccoa, GA, where we will begin our first camp on Monday. I cannot tell you how excited I am to get this show on the road.

The highlights of the week would definitely be being selected as a member of the drama team, gaining more of an idea of what being a GO TELL intern is all about, and a really sweet time of sharing & exhortation that spontaneously occurred during lunch today. I feel like there is a place where I will fit here, and I know that God is going to do some awesome moving and shaking in the next 6 weeks.

That's all I have for now. I'm posting this by way of my wonderful friend Amanda who received this in a facebook message. I have yet to find an available computer here in GA, so I've used my phone to access facebook and message her all of this. Thank you Amanda Jo!

Good night everyone!

I'll try to update again sometime this week or next weekend. Love you!

No comments: