Sunday, June 29, 2008

Home Stretch

Hello from Atlanta again! I've been to Virginia and back again. Camp seemed very different this week. It seemed more laid back and... I don't really know how to describe it. We only had 300 kids this week, which was SMALL, compared to the 1000 we had the week before. It was a good week though. I had my own room and bathroom, which was pretty great ;-). Other than that, I don't have much to report. I didn't really get to interact with the kids this week, which kinda bummed me out, but I'm doing a job and I understand that what needs to be done needs to be done. :-)

A touch of homesickness hit this week, so if you are reading this and you're from FBC Watauga, the SBTC or you live in my house, know that I MISS YOU!!!

So... sorry this was so short, but that's all I have to say. Please keep praying for me! I love you!!!

No comments: