Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hiatus

So, I was reading my best friend's blogand she posted a blog with the ABC's of her. I thought it was cute and wanted to do it too. It's kinda pointless, but I think I kinda needed the goofiness. :-) Enjoy!

The ABC's of Me
A) Age ~ 21, woot!
B) Burger of choice ~ Umm... I'm actually in the mood for a turkey burger at the moment. Mmm.
C) Car ~ 2005 Kia Optima
D) Dog's name ~ I've never had a dog.
E) Essential item you use every day ~ Air
F) Favorite TV show ~ Big Bang Theory, CSI: Miami, HIMYM
G) Favorite Game to play ~ Scrabble & Egyptian Rat Screw, woot!
H) Hometown ~ Fort Worth, TX
I) Instruments I play ~ Toco la guitara. (Which means, "I play the guitar.")
J) Favorite Juice ~ Concord Grape. Yummy!!!
K) Whose whatnots would I love to kick? ~ What's a whatnot?
L) Last restaurant I ate at ~ Piccadilly's (sic)
M) Favorite Muppet ~ Umm.... I think I like Beaker. You know, the skinny one with the red shock of hair.
N) Number of piercings ~ both ears are double-pierced
O) Overnight hospital stays ~ None that I remember. I had one when I was a baby
P) People I was with today ~ GO TELL people
Q) What do I do in my quiet time ~ pray, read my Bible and write
R) Biggest regret ~ I try not to regret things. What's done is done and wasting time wishing I could change it doesn't help.
S) Status ~ Single
T) Time I woke up ~ I think it was 8:15
U) What I consider unique ~ The love of Christ
V) Vegetables I love ~ Spinach, broccoli, potatoes...
W) Worst habit ~ BITING MY NAILS
X) X-rays I have had ~ Teeth and my foot
Y) Yummy food I ate today ~ Umm.... I don't think I've had anything all that yummy today.
Z) Zodiac sign ~ Pisces. But who cares?

Alrighty, that's all for now. Thanks for reading! Please keep praying for me. I love you!!!

No comments: