Thursday, June 23, 2011

Breaking the Ice

Following Amy at Ha ha, Wait. What?, I have discovered a new blog. I'm going to try this out today. Not sure if I'll do it again, but I enjoy these little questionnaires and they help when I have writer's block. Which seems to be more often than not. Oh well. Hope you'll link up too! 

 Perfectly imperfect Jenn

Tell one thing that not many people know about you.
-My bellybutton is pierced

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
-Hmm... I haven't ever really thought about it. When  I was little, I wanted a shorter name. But I dunno. I've really gotten into Hebrew names lately. But I want those for any kids we may have. Eliana is my favorite. It means, "The Lord has answered"

What are your three favorite songs at the moment?
-1. Honey Bee by Blake Shelton
2. Dancing Like This by Paco Estrada
3. Why Don't We Just Dance by Josh Turner

List 3 goals on your life's to-do list.
1. Become a mommy
2. Go skydiving
3. Become a person who is a living example of Jesus Christ

What is one of your favorite quotes?
"I am not, but I know I AM" - Louie Giglio

Fill in the blank: "If I had an extra $10, I would buy ______"
Ten bucks? Probably an extra sushi roll. Love me some sushi!

What's your birth date?
March 9

Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
If I told you, it wouldn't be hidden.

What do you think of when you hear the word, "blue"?
 Skies, I suppose.

Finish this thought, "I need..."
"...another glass of water."

I hope everyone had a lovely Thursday. See you all tomorrow for Fess Up Friday! (And do I have a doozy for you!)


No comments: