Friday, June 3, 2011

Lost at Sea

So I apparently got in the sea of things that I have to do that do not involve the clicking of a keyboard as I type about random things.

I haven't even been able to keep up with all of your updates. I feel so out of the loop. And I'm sure that it's only going to get worse over the next week. 8 days to go.

How was Memorial Day? Mine was busy. I went shopping with one of my bridesmaids that morning, then I went shopping with my momma. Then I went to CareNow, because I contracted pinkeye in my left eye. By Monday at noon, both eyes were infected . Ugh. It's clearing up now, though, so I'm very thankful.

I'm trying out Pinterest, but I'm not very good at it.

My sister has something like 136 followers on her Tumblr. I'm jealous.

Maybe I should read it. And copy her style.
........
Or not.

It's Friday, technically, but I'm afraid that Fessing Up won't happen again till after the wedding. And it may not happen again till after school starts back up. I'm just not as exciting when it's summer and I don't really have anything to do.

And we all know that I am so exciting normally. :-)

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: