Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday to everyone out there in Bloggerville! It's already 99 degrees Fahrenheit here in Northeast Tarrant County, and today is only the 6th day of June. Days are a bit warm, but the evenings are beautiful right now.

I don't really have a good reason for clicking the "New Post" button this afternoon, I was just reading the blogs that I'm subscribed to and realizing how much I enjoy blogging. I love reading about what other people are doing, seeing, tasting, etc. It's just alot of fun. And even though I only exchange comments with a few of you, I still feel like I've got this crazy online network of friends that I know better than I would if we were just on Facebook together or something like that.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Thank you!" Thank you for sharing your life with me. We're all in different stages of life and those of you who are ahead of me in the marriage and motherhood department make me smile with your stories of daily life, and make me look forward to the days when it's my turn even more. Those of you who may be my age but in a different place open my eyes to the fact that the world is so much bigger than the path that I have chosen. There are so many other, different choices to make and things to do and places to live. I am very happy with this life that I have chosen to love (no, that's not a typo), but it's cool and exciting to see what else is out there. And those of you who are just stepping out into this journey called life, you make me reminisce about the happy times I had when I was where you are, and then I hope and pray for you, that God will grant you the joy and love that He has seen fit to shower upon me. I am excited for you, because you have such grand things ahead of you, so many choices and decisions and things to do, see and believe! It's exhilarating for me to see the excitement in you.

I haven't met so many of you, but I've had the privilege to share in your life, just a little bit. And today I am realizing that it is such a treasure to share with you. I only hope that I am able to touch you in the same way that you touch me.

So thank you! And keep the blogs coming! I'm getting married in 5 days, I need something to keep me sane! :-)

1 comment:

Nicola said...

blogging friends are the best!!! :D