Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Metamorphosis

Hello all! I hope you're having a happy Wednesday. Mine's been kinda crazy, but when you work at an elementary school, pretty much every day is kinda crazy. :-)

I wanted to take a moment or two to address the new look and blog name.

When I started this blog, I was getting ready to embark upon an adventure in my life. This blog was a way to stay connected with my friends and family as I spent the summer travelling and working at several youth camps and doing mission work in Honduras. "living loudly in the light of the Truth" was exactly what I was doing at that time in my life.

That was 2 years ago. Today, I am settled in a job that I love, I'm engaged to be married to a wonderful man in June, I'm about to be 24 years old and my life has quieted down a bit. This season of my life is one of growth and change. As a believer, I know that God will forever be changing and molding me into a woman after His heart, and this season is just the beginning of the changes that He will bring. Hence my new title: "Metamorphosis". Rather than running from and being scared of the changes that are coming, I want to embrace the things to which Christ is calling me.

This is only the beginning.

1 comment:

Amanda Jo said...

So excited about what God's doing in your life!!! I love the purple background! Your blog looks GREAT!!