Monday, January 24, 2011

What a Weekend

Dontcha just love it when Monday rolls around and you feel like the weekend was more like a weekextension? And the sad thing is, it really wasn't a bad weeked. It was just busy and full.

Friday
-Work
-Pre-marital counselling
-Dinner at Red Lobster, thanks to a raffle Matt won. (I was good, I had grilled fish and more broccoli than I ever want to see again in my life.)

Saturday
-Bridesmaid dress shopping with Amanda Jo
-Lunch at Chickfila
-Quick stop at Aldi, where I discovered I didn't have any quarters, so I couldn't rent a buggy
-Read 6 chapters of the book we were assigned for pre-marital counselling
-Dinner with Matt's family
-Hanging out at the Mauk's

Sunday
-Church in the morning
-Lunch with friends
-Walmart run, to return duplicate Christmas gifts
-Home, to clean up living room and kitchen
-Grocery store
-Made dinner for a friend while she let me use her laundry room
-Played MarioKart and Pit while waiting for clothes to dry (at 11:00pm)

And then up again at 6:40 this morning to get to school on time. I believe Darryl Worley put it best in his song, "I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life."

It's so good to know that in the midst of the craziness, God is in control. Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: