Friday, March 25, 2011

'Fess Up Friday

Photobucket
So I followed a friend of mine to a blog called Kissing the Joy as It Flies where I found something called "'Fess Up Friday". I'm jumping on the bandwagon and am going to start 'fessing up each Friday. Here we go.
  • I finally gave in and went to see the chiropractor my sister works for. When he popped my neck back into place, I cried. Not because it hurt, but because I can't stand the sound of popping joints.

  • Yesterday, I stuck to my Special K diet for lunch and breakfast, I did level two of Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred for the first time. On the way home from working out, I went to Wendy's and got extra chicken nuggets. Talk about cancelling out the good stuff.

  • I went to school yesterday wearing flip-flops. That's against the dress code. Why did I do this? I wasn't awake enough to realize what shoes I'd put on when I dressed myself.

  • I called a kid by the wrong name 4 times in 30 minutes. His last name is Polk. I keep calling him James, after the former President. Who was President from 1845-1849. It's not like I was alive then.

  • I found this picure. Enough said.

Alrighty, I think that'll do it for my first try. :-) Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison! I'm so happy you're joining in on 'Fess Up Friday, and your post cracked me UP! That James Polk one seriously gave me the giggles. Thanks for that ;)