- I finally gave in and went to see the chiropractor my sister works for. When he popped my neck back into place, I cried. Not because it hurt, but because I can't stand the sound of popping joints.
- Yesterday, I stuck to my Special K diet for lunch and breakfast, I did level two of Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred for the first time. On the way home from working out, I went to Wendy's and got extra chicken nuggets. Talk about cancelling out the good stuff.
- I went to school yesterday wearing flip-flops. That's against the dress code. Why did I do this? I wasn't awake enough to realize what shoes I'd put on when I dressed myself.
- I called a kid by the wrong name 4 times in 30 minutes. His last name is Polk. I keep calling him James, after the former President. Who was President from 1845-1849. It's not like I was alive then.
- I found this picure. Enough said.
Alrighty, I think that'll do it for my first try. :-) Have a good weekend everyone!