Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Success!!!

Check out this sweet action: I had my first fitting for alterations on my wedding dress last night. When I bought the dress, it was just a bit too small and we were planning to have it let out. That was when I went into panic mode concerning my weight and began the Special K diet and started working out two or 3 times a week. That was about a month and a half ago. Last night, when I tried on the dress, the seamstress told me that the dress fit perfectly around the middle and proceeded to pin it up to take it in around my bustline!!!!

And I bought my shoes!!! Sparkly white Converse sneakers. Heck yes. :-)

And today is my birthday. Such a good present. :-) Wedding in 93 days. Spring break in 2 days!!! Yay! Have a good afternoon everyone!!!


No comments: