Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Comment Question

I'm not sure that blogging this question will help at all, but I'm going to try.

I follow several blogs, and I love to comment on what I read! I think that the point of blogging is to share ideas and inspire conversation. The problem I'm having is that with a couple of the blogs I follow (namely Fit Foodie Finds and Wonder Woman Wannabe) is that I can't find the "Comments" link. And it frustrates me! Am I missing something??? Am I losing my eyesight? I know I wear glasses, but I didn't think that my eyes were that bad...

If you're reading this, and you can help me, I would be so very grateful. I might have to hug you. Unless you live in another state. Then I'd just send you a thank you card. Or e-mail. Something like that.

:-)

1 comment:

Heidi of Operation Organization said...

Hi Allison,

I saw you're a new follower, so I wanted to pay you a visit! :) So glad I did. My comments are at the bottom of my post just below the 'link within' photos. They are powered by disqus, so unfortunately sometimes the link is a bit pesky and doesn't show up initially or at all if their site is 'under construction' grrrr - I may be forced to disable my account with them if this continues to be a problem.

Sometimes, I've found if you simply refresh or reload the page that may bring the link back.

I do hope you'll visit (and attempt a comment) again soon. I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers and happy blogging!
~heidi