Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Etsy

So... I have discovered Etsy. In love! This week I have purchased  the following items from various shops on Etsty.
Custom Wedding Guest book - Black Damask
A personalized guest book.

Black White Damask Pen
A pen holder to use with said guestbook

And

Waverly Black and White Damask Ring Bearer Pillow
A ringbearer pillow
I am so excited about how cute these things are and cannot wait to have them!

I know it's a short post, but that's all I'm really excited about today.
Except for the fact that I've chosen my music!!! I'm just going to post the processional and bridal entrance since I posted the other stuff a few weeks ago.
Enjoy!

The Butterfly Waltz will play during the seating of the mothers and the bridesmaids procession.

The Bridal March by Johnathan Cain is the song to which I will be walking down the aisle.

Hooray! Things are really falling into place!
46 more days.
:-)



1 comment:

Amanda Jo said...

Oh, it's going to be beautiful!!! I cannot WAIT!!! :)