Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited that the week is over! Only 5 more weeks of school! And today is the 50-day mark of the Wedding Countdown. This was a big wedding week. I bought the stuff to make our reception centerpieces. I wrote Thank You Notes for shower gifts.I stuffed, addressed, sealed and stamped the invitations. *Whew*
Time for some 'fessin' up! Woot. Are you ready for this? Here we go.
- I spent most of Wednesday and Thursday alone in the library. That resulted in shelving all the books, a fnished template for address labels, and a little bit of dancing to my Michael Buble station on Pandora.
- On Wendesday morning, I woke up at 6:37. I needed to leave for school at 6:40. And I was supposed to get up at 6 so I could start a crockpot meal for dinner that night. My alarm went off as I was pulling out of the drvieway at 6:50. Ugh.
- I went to the post office to get stamps for our wedding invitations and was all excited because the poster for the stamps that are coming out next month was out and I saw that they were "Love" stamps and they were so pretty and I thought that I could get those stamps and they would be perfect, but then the postguy said that they weren't available yet and I was so bummed but then he pulled out a sheet of stamps that had purple flowers on them which is perfect because purple is one of my colors and the point of telling this story was so that I could make one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever written and guess what, I'm not even going to fix it even though the grammar nazi inside me is hollering for punctuation so there.
- I called that kid James again. He laughs at it now. But he still corrects me.
- I follow a blog called Fit Foodie Finds, and I love seeing her recipes and every time I read one of her entries, I get all motivated to start cooking at home and eating things that are more healthy and all that jazz... Then lunch time comes around and I go to Chick-fil-a and order a spicy chicken sandwich with a large fry and Chick-fil-a sauce and realize that I am much too happy with my slightly overweight self . I guess it's good that I don't hate myself, but I've got to find some sort of motivation to get in shape. I haven't seen Jillian Michaels in weeks. *shame*
On that happy note, have a great weekend!!!